Friday, October 1, 2010

October Reading List 2010

The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot (8/1/10)-Finished 9/20/10
Jane Bites Back by Michael Thomas Ford (9/22/10) - Finished 9/23/10
Soulless by Gail Carriger (10/1/10) - Started
Twenty Years After by Alexandre Dumas (6/01/10) -Started
Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris (2/14/10) - Finished 9/21/10
The Portrait of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (05/01/10) - Started
The Poe Shadow by Matthew Pearl (07/01/10)
The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl (07/01/10)
A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin (08/01/10)
Lamb by Christopher Moore (11/01/10)
Harry Potter Series Re-Read (9/01/10)

I feel like I accomplished a lot in September, even though I added two brand new books to my ever-increasing list.  Hopefully, Soulless, will move quickly and I can finish one of the older books on the list before moving on.

I am including links to the books on Amazon's website. It should make them easier to find if any of them sound interesting. I am almost tempted to do chapter by chapter entries like Mark over at Mark Reads Harry Potter. (Warning: Mark's website contains harsh language and is not suitable for children under a certain age.) It would mean I wouldn't go so long inbetween entries for this blog. Unfortunately, I am not nearly that entertaining. Still, it's something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment