Thursday, October 28, 2010

National Novel Writing Month 2010 - The countdown begins

Only 4 days left until the official start of National Novel Writing Month.  For those of you who are unaware of this crazy contest, please check out their official website at http://www.nanowrimo.com/.

I have been on the fence about ideas, but think I have committed to the Disney Princess meets Sex in the City one.  Obviously, they will be characters of my own making but I am basing them on the personalities of the Disney Princesses.  My main focus in research right now is to figure out what alcoholic drinks I think each of these ladies would order on a girls night out.  It's giving me a bit of insight into what I think each of their characters will be.  I welcome any suggestions, so far my list is as follows:

Snow White: Candy-Apple Martini
Cinderella: Godmother (Amaretto and Rum)
Mulan: Cricket (Grasshopper with Vodka)
Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty):
Tiana:
Jasmine:
Belle:
Ariel:
Pocahontas:

No comments:

Post a Comment